Your privacy is important to us at Ayuseva. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on the bottom of every page of our website www.ayuseva.com so that you are aware of our policy where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Your Personal Information
We may process the following data from you:
- Communication data: This includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you and for record keeping of those communications. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests, which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us and to keep records of those communications.
- Technical data: When you visit our Ayuseva website, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement whilst in the site and gather broad demographic information for internal use. This is used strictly to improve the site’s usability. Most importantly, recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
We allow access to your personal data only to our Ayuseva partners who have a business need to know such data. We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for.
Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task;
- recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested;
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast.
We do not share any of your information with third parties.
Links to Third Party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
Your Legal Rights
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent. You can see more about these rights here. If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.