Ayurvedic Cooking for the Healthy Nourishment of Body, Mind & Emotions
If you love eating healthily and would like to learn how to cook delicious & organic vegetarian food according to Ayurvedic principles, then please join us for an evening of cooking and sampling that will re-inspire you in the kitchen and provide you with some inspiration and ideas to transform your health.
During this workshop you will:
- Understand the importance of the digestive fire for your health and learn which foods help to kindle it
- Find out about the Ayurvedic six taste theory and discover how food affects your body, mind & emotions
- Discover the healing properties of the culinary herbs and spices in your kitchen cupboard
- Learn to cook ghee and mung soup – powerful foods for cleansing and balancing your body
- Help cook and sample some delicious vegetarian dishes that are quick and easy to prepare
- Learn a few delicious healthy dessert recipes!
This workshop takes place in our kitchen and can accommodate up to seven participants. The day starts with a short introduction to Ayurveda and nutrition, followed by demonstration of certain dishes and your own hands-on cooking. At the end we all sit together and enjoy the food we have prepared!
Next Workshop: To be confirmed. Please do register your interest and we’ll keep you posted.
Timing: 5.30pm – 8.30pm
Cost: £40 Please make payment in advance to reserve your place. Payment by BACS (please request bank details). Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance are non-refundable.
The minimum number to run a workshop is 4 people and the max is 7.
Email us to make a booking for an enjoyable evening of cooking and eating!