Please note: due to other commitments we are not able to offer any Ayurvedic retreats in the coming months.
Rejuvenating Retreats at Ayuseva
If you are in need of a quiet break and are seeking a few days away to relax, reflect and rejuvenate, then we warmly invite you to take a retreat at Ayuseva to restore your energy, clarity and vitality.
At Ayuseva we offer:
- Accommodation for a single person or a couple in one of our two guest rooms
- Organic, vegetarian meals freshly prepared according to Ayurvedic principles
- Ayurvedic pulse reading consultation with nutrition and lifestyle advice and Ayurvedic remedies
- Two to three hours daily of relaxing and rejuvenating Ayurvedic treatments
- The opportunity to treat yourself, feel nurtured, and receive individualised care, so that you return home feeling revitalized, inspired and uplifted.
During your stay you can also meditate or practise yoga, go for gentle local walks on the Downs, or simply relax, read and enjoy resting in our south-facing conservatory.
You are also welcome to watch us cooking and learn new recipes, so that when returning home you can more effectively integrate an Ayurvedic healthy eating approach into your daily life.
Please note that we only offer accommodation in connection with a series of treatments and the focus on taking a quiet retreat.
Accommodation & all organic vegetarian meals are charged on a per person per day rate
Treatments as per requirement: please click here for full list of prices. Any Ayurvedic remedies required will be billed for separately.
Guests can enjoy about 2 1/2 hours of treatments per day per person – these will be recommended to suit your requirements and may include a full-body massage, shiro dhara, heart dhara or other Ayurvedic treatments offered at Ayuseva. You are encouraged to take plenty of rest after the treatment to maximise the beneficial effect.
For further enquiries, please click here